Member Insurance Agency is a 45 year old national commercial insurance agency and the largest agency in the country in the retail hardware/building materials dealers’ industry segment. We are endorsed by 2 of the largest co-ops in this industry segment. We offer a complete line of commercial insurance products to our market. Our clients can choose from property, general liability, business auto, workers’ compensation, builders’ risk, flood and many other forms of commercial coverage’s based on their needs and budget.
To learn more, contact HR@memberinsurance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lines Broker
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Broker to build upon an existing book of business!
This position requires an experienced and knowledgeable person that will work independently within departmental framework with limited direct supervision. The Commercial Lines Broker is accountable for negotiating and obtaining competitive new business quotes in a timely manner from approved external markets. This position requires the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple ongoing tasks, perform detailed coverage analysis, understand and leverage market capabilities, provide accurate submissions, and recommend placement options to internal stakeholders. The Commercial Lines Broker must possess the ability to understand, evaluate, and work within individual state regulations, market guidelines, and organizational policies and procedures. This position must be able to effectively communicate information internally and with external business partners.
The successful candidate will possess a strong insurance background with negotiation skills and relationship management experience.
If you have the following qualifications, we are looking to speak to you!
• Minimum of 5 years P&C experience
• P&C licensed or willing to obtain
• Prior agency and/or wholesale market experience preferred
• PC proficient: Excel, Word, Agency Management Systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of commercial lines insurance products and coverages
• Ability to effectively negotiate coverage terms and conditions
• Ability to meet deadlines and organize daily work responsibilities
• Ability to function well in a team environment
• Ability to take initiative and recommend changes to improve operational performance
We provide excellent benefits and compensation structure including a 401(k) plan. We are growing! If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a top performer – join our dynamic organization, apply today!
For more information regarding this position, please contact: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer