Member Insurance Agency is a 45 year old national commercial insurance agency and the largest agency in the country in the retail hardware/building materials dealers’ industry segment. We are endorsed by 2 of the largest co-ops in this industry segment. We offer a complete line of commercial insurance products to our market. Our clients can choose from property, general liability, business auto, workers’ compensation, builders’ risk, flood and many other forms of commercial coverage’s based on their needs and budget.
To learn more, contact HR@memberinsurance.com or email@example.com
Lead Generation Specialist:
We are currently seeking a Lead Generation Specialist. This is a part-time position that could lead into a full-time sales role. We are looking for this person to call both warm and cold leads to provide to our outside and inside sales team. This position will work out of our office in Scottsdale, AZ.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with minimal supervision, be very coachable, have a positive, competitive spirit, and have strong communication skills.
If you have the following qualifications, we are looking to speak to you!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic
- Desire a career path in B2B Sales
- No insurance experience required
- No telemarketing experience required
- Experienced in commercial lines insurance sales and service environment
- Training and development of calling script
- Negotiable Hours (20 hours per week)
- Hourly wage + possible bonus based on performance
- Valuable experience with sales and insurance professionals at a national specialty insurance agency that could lead to potential opportunities in other areas of the company
If you are looking to take the first step or the next step in your career – join our dynamic organization, apply today!
Account Executive (Sales):
We are currently seeking an Account Executive (Sales) for an established commercial property and casualty territory. This position has an existing book of business to service and grow. The primary focus of this position is to sell commercial property and casualty insurance products. You will be responsible for building the existing book of business by developing new accounts, retaining the current book of business and providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will possess experience in the Property & Casualty insurance industry. As an Account Executive (Sales), you will enjoy access to niche programs (through our Captive companies) that only Member Insurance can offer to our clients and prospects.
If you have the following qualifications, we are looking to speak to you! * Proficient in Microsoft Office
* P&C Sales Experience * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Understanding of commercial lines insurance products and coverage * Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks * Ability to function well in a team environment * Commercial P&C license preferred or obtained upon hiring * Willingness to learn
We provide excellent benefits and compensation structure, including a car allowance, cell phone and laptop. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a top performer – join our dynamic organization, apply today!
For more information regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer